Treat yourself to a quality yoga weekend breaks in Ireland.
It is very important to take time away from our usual everyday life, to simply relax, take a rest and get away from the everyday stresses and responsibilities of modern day life.
When you combine this with a yoga retreat at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre you get so much more.
Complete weekend break package
Our yoga weekend breaks are a complete package and includes
• the best quality yoga and meditation instruction
• guided outings to visit local attractions
• boat trips to the Cliffs of Moher
• outdoor activities including hill walking, surfing, kayaking, strolls by the sea and simply relaxing in Nature
• sample local cuisine for lunch at restaurants and cafes during our guided outings
• amazing vegetarian food by Paddi our famous cook
• optional vegetarian cooking classes
• comfortable accommodation
all within a genuine yogic environment
The guided adventures into Nature by the founder of the yoga centre Dave Brocklebank are an important part of the overall package and gives you the opportunity to see one of the most beautiful areas in Ireland with a very experienced guide.
A Paradise with surprising ease of access
The peacefulness and ancient feeling of The Burren have to be experienced to be believed.
A weekend break on the west coast of Ireland is like stepping back 40 years in time, and the friendliness and easy going nature of the people makes one feel at home straight away.
Yet it is easy to get here with a choice of airports, train, bus and reduced fare taxi pickups.
It takes 2 ½ hours to drive from Dublin, 90% on motorway.
The nearest bus and train goes to Gort which is 6 miles away and taxi from there costs €11.
All-year-round weekend break suitable for all
These weekend break yoga retreats run all year round, and the calendar of upcoming weekend breaks can be seen at
By clicking on any of the weekend break retreats listed at the page above, it displays
- the full description of that retreat,
- the timetable for that retreat,
- the bio on the yoga teacher,
- who that retreat is suitable for,
- prices, photos and much more.
These chillout weekend break yoga retreats are suitable for complete beginners to regular practitioners, all levels of fitness, and for all ages, men and women.
Some yoga retreats are very gentle while others are stronger, dynamic and more physically challenging.
Which weekend break is right for you?
You can see which weekend break retreats are more gentle and which ones will suit you best at
Different Types of weekend break yoga retreats