Thank you for booking your upcoming retreat with us.
This information page will let you know where to find some useful information to help you prepare for your retreat.
Click on any of the links below for more information.
- a list of things to bring with you
- driving directions and other ways to get here
- our new-Normal Social Environment
- including taking a Covid antigen test the day before you arrive here
- taking an antigen test when you arrive, and also each morning while you are here
- cancellation or change booking policy
- general Frequently Asked Questions not covered by the above
When you completed your booking, you were sent an email which contained information about the retreat fee, and also how much you had paid.
This email will also let you know whether there is any remaining balance to be paid.
We shall see you sometime between 5:00 & 7:00 pm on your day of arrival.
We start with dinner at 7:00 pm.
“Come prepared for adventure 😉 with a smile and an open heart.”
The information below will give you an overview of what to expect during your retreat.
A genuine retreat experience
Located in the legendary landscape of The Burren on the West coast of Ireland.
Luxury escape where you will
- Have fun and discover new things
- Enjoy social interaction with like minded people
- Daily outings into the Burren hills and by the sea
- Amazing vegetarian food by our talented chef
- Luxurious facilities at our new ‘State of the Art’ retreat
- Be brought to sample the best local cuisine
- Learn new practices from our gifted teachers
- Freedom and Peace of mind in our Digital Free Environment
- A true escape from everyday life
Clearer states of consciousness
The meditation and other practices to produce clearer states of consciousness is central to our retreats.
In order to support this, we don’t take alcohol or anything else that could cloud our awareness during the retreats. This includes when we have lunch at local places during our outings.
We are famous for the quality of our food, and the locally grown fresh organic ingredients which are balanced in a satvic way help us to feel great and to support our digestive and mental wellbeing.
In keeping with our ethos, the new centre has been designed with super sound proofed rooms where you are guaranteed silence for a very restful sleep. Black out blinds, a choice of two types of pillows, hotel quality mattresses, and Egyptian cotton bedlinen are just part of the importance placed on getting a good night’s sleep.
Our retreats offer complete freedom from Digital devices.
Phones are turned off (or airplane mode), internet, news and other distractions are left behind, and the resulting freedom is beneficial for a more light hearted feeling and ability to be in the present moment.
Preparing for the Retreat
You don’t need to do any preparation, and it is fine if you have not practiced previously.
However, if you are interested in getting the most out of the retreat in terms of meditation, you may like to consider signing up for our 30 day online meditation course.
It can be very beneficial to learn how to meditate and also to begin to establish a daily practice before you get here.
This is one very positive way to set the intention to continue with a daily practice after the retreat.
The cost of the 30 day course is €120 which works out at €4 per day.
More details at 30 day online meditation course